Monday, June 13, 2011

i Never waNt to break ur heart

i know u feel what i feel too...
if u have ever experience d bad things in urlife..
i hope u know, the same things happened to me..
if u felt so sad because of that..
i hope u know, we are in the same shoes..
if u feel someone giving u a hope..
i hope u know, the same feeling across my heart..
if u dont want the same bad things come again in urlife..
i hope u know, i also dont want it to burden my life..
if u feel happy..
i hope u know I am happy too..

if u feel what i feel...
i want u know,i never want to play with u..
if u feel what i feel...
i want u know,i never want to break ur heart..

how long this will be?
i dont know..
as long as we kept this as a secret in our heart..
it will be a long story in our life..
iM sorry because i just giving u a hope..
apologize me because..

i irritating you...
i annoying you...
i disturbing you...


i stop now....
if u want...
i will....

i just want u know...
I want u think about it properly..
If i was deserve for u..
I promise to take care of u until ur last breath..
if u find someone better..

go ahead..leave me..

i'll always here...wait for the greatest moment to come in my life..
i have give up with all these...
if u really understand me...tanx my dear...
my last word..sorry because i dont want to break ur heart..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...