Thursday, November 10, 2011

11 Things About Me

Hye
Assalamualaikum

I WAS TAGGED AGAIN

Yeah It had been a trend for bloggers nowadays

TAGGING & TAGGING

TANX TO ELLANIE FOR TAGGING ME

I APPRECIATE IT

A Big Smile For You


I am sorry because I don't want to tag other 11 person :)

These Are The Questions That You Tag Me
  1. When you are at the worst disaster, I mean problem, who would you choose to be with?
    Allah of course and my close friends.
  2. What would you do before you die?
    Repents and being a gud Muslim.
  3. Between boys and girls, which one play roles as the best friends?Boys always no one :)
  4. Before you go to sleep every night, who do think of the most?
    My blog.kah kah kah. My future life and wife.
  5. Do you mad at me because I tag you in this stuff? Honestly?
    Absolutely not but I just hope that people will stop this tagging trend.
  6. What is your ambition when you were 7?
    Doctor..kui kui kui... ^ ___ ^
  7. Have you ever rejecting somebody that request to be in relationship with you? If you have, describe how you reject them.
    Hahahaha..yes I have. I give her thousand reasons. I don't want to make her sad. So, I try to give the good reasons. 
  8. How often you update your blog? Daily? Weekly? Monthly? Or Annually?
    Daily.
  9. What is your eye color? Do you think they are lovely?
    Absolutely not a lovely eyes.
  10. Do you really care what people think about you?
    Of courese I care. 
  11. And lastly, what are you doing right now? 
    I am blogging lolzzz :)


OKEYH TANX READERS


4 comments:

erma nazillah said...

Inche future lawyer,comei je entry ni..haha..ari tu sy tkene jgk >.<

akULah said...

yekeeee ? hehe... alaaa...nak tag cgu E jugak la..huhu

erma nazillah said...

hehe...jgn2..musim exam ni

akULah said...

hahah! tu lahh..nnti annoying ea..hhee..gud luck examm !! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...