Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spain ! Go Spain ! Unbeaten Team .


What A Dramatic Game Yesterday!!

Assalamualaikum.. Go Espana !! Officially I want to tell the whole world that I am one of the Spain Fans.. Owh, I cant imagine if Spain lost the game yesterday against Portugal.. For the first 45 minutes I really speechless when Portugal make several trials toward Cassilas ! Luckily, the game ended with 0-0. But again for the second half , Portugal still energetic and passionate to win the game. Both sides make a very good movement and defensive playing. Spain is like hell ! They cant even make a clean score toward Portugal's goal keep. They lost an idea on how to trap those Portugal's player. The game ended 0-0 until extra time ! #sigh

For the second time in EURO 2012 the game is decided through Penalty.

Cassilas is really a great Goal Keeper. He did a good job yesterday ! Tanx Allah for giving Spain won the game. And for Portugal, seriously they are really qualified to be in the final but they have no luck to win the game. They were playing with full of dangerous ~ Pity them, Pity Portugal, and pity CR !! #sigh



Cristiano Ronaldo shows his disappointment during the penalty shootout in the Euro 2012 semi-final between Portugal and Spain.

Spain have been widely criticised during this tournament for their refusal to play a striker, yet nobody could say this tactic had been failing, so it was a surprise when Vicente del Bosque named Alvaro Negredo in his starting lineup. Negredo's only previous appearance in this tournament had come as an 89th-minute substitute in a group game, and he had appeared only once in qualifying, and that against Luxembourg. This was a very different and considerably more testing encounter, and not only did he seem to have little idea what his job was, neither did his team-mates. They passed to him just 14 times, while he had one shot – not on target – and attempted no crosses. Nine minutes after half-time he was replaced with a midfielder and Spain's improvement was immediate

Spain won against Portugal through Penalty : 4-2.


Iker Casillas saves Joao Moutinho's penalty


Portugal's Goal Keeper cant even touched the winning ball by Spain last night.


Cesc Fabregas once again became a penalty hero for the Spanish, who got the win they deserved on the balance of play.

Portugal cant fulfill their ambition to win this championship for the first time in their involvement ! What a bad dream for them.They have no luck. Penalty is a great disaster and now is their turn to focus more on Olympic London 2012. Cristiano Ronaldo the most expensive player in the world shall accept all these kind of sadness. As a captain, I really can feel what did he feel last night. #sigh

Now is the time for Spain to focus for the final .Who will be their enemy ?
Italia or Germany? 

Most people expect that German will win the game against Italia and meet Spain in the final. Oh no! It will be a great and awesome game if Spain and German meet in the final as it is actually the rematch between them after German lost to Spain in the previous Euro's final match.

Go ESPANA !! 




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

After examine a couple of of the blog posts in your

web site now, and I really like your manner of blogging.
I

bookmarked it to my bookmark website record and will likely be checking back soon.

Pls try my web site as nicely and let me know what you think.
My page : Life In Spain, Costa Blanca British Expatriates community forums

Anonymous said...

Hello there, simply became alert to your weblog via Google, and found that it is truly informative.

I am going to

be careful for brussels. I will be grateful if you happen
to continue this in future. Numerous other

folks can be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Here is my page ; http://www.costablancaspain.us/photo-gallery.html

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing
to be aware of. I say to you, I

certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they
just don't know

about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side

effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
Also see my site - golfspain.us

Anonymous said...

I cling on to listening to the news update

lecture about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for

the most excellent site to get one. Could you tell me please, where
could i get

some?
Have a look at my blog - televisionspain.net

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own website

soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you
propose starting with a free platform like

Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Thanks a lot!
Also see my page :: Go Here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...