Thursday, August 9, 2012

Enough Fake Friend !



Enough With Ur Drama Fake Friend

I dont need this type of friend in my chapter of life but its happened at last..Owh now I know, haters and fakers are everywhere..Hey, u fake friend..Enough being a good actress and actor.. Enough with ur 5 stars drama.. Go..go away with ur life.. and dont ever bother me with my little dream in life..dont ruin what Ive build for my future...dont try to under estimate my capabilities..In a simple word..Go fine ur hell..and be happy there ^^ i know u deserve for it faker...

Who next ? Hey!! I dont bloody care whoever u are and what ever ure talking about me.. I know my self and dont u ever judging me with ure own intelligent..Come on..please look at the mirror and reflecting ur self...Dont u feel shame being a faker? Ure wasting ur time with ur own drama..Grow up faker !

Hey hey hey fake friend,

I was tired giving u a chance talking and talking and talking behind me.. Ure such a wild faker who talk, talk, talk and talk bad behind me...Owhh, how dare u ? Please, I beg u.. Be mature la faker..

Thats all...dont simply under estimate people..dont simply judging people smaller than u.. dont simply sabotage other people kindness.. I try hard to be kind, but u are insulting me..k then, be happy with ur hell..






6 comments:

Qatrun nada said...

Kdg2 fake friend buat kte brubh kearah lbh baik mgkn .. mmg hakikt payah kot

Liyana said...

hoiii..marah betul ni.sabar sabar ^^

Cik bunga mawar said...

lumrah hidup...kita tak boleh lari mana pon, pergi satu...dtg pulak yg lain.

Just be careful and taste the life^^

Naim said...

humm..maybe yea..maybe juga tidak kak.. :'(

Naim said...

uishh...okeyh,dah x leh tahan sabar masa ni nana ehh ^^ limitasi dah tercabar ..huhu

Naim said...

humm betul2 :) tanx k

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...